– personal data: any information relating to an identified natural or legal person or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements specific to him.
– User: any capable adult natural person, or any legal person, using the services offered on the site www.deep-capture.com which may be either an individual or a professional.
II. Collection and dissemination of personal data
deep-capture.com may collect personal data relating to the User, in particular when requesting information or making contact. Les informations susceptibles d’être collectées par deep-capture.com sont celles ayant trait à l’identité de l’Utilisateur, à ses coordonnées postales et/ou électroniques, ou encore à des données de connexion. All personal data collected by deep-capture.com is mandatory and necessary to benefit from the services offered by deep-capture.com. Each data collected by the Company is in accordance with the purpose (s) pursued. All the personal data thus collected by deep-capture.com may be transmitted to external service providers in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Services, in particular for the purposes of visit statistics.
III. Retention of personal data
The User’s personal data are kept until they are deleted at the User’s request or by the Company.
IV. Hosting of personal data
The site www.deep-capture.com is hosted by the company OVH sas. Address: 2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 – 59053 Roubaix Cedex 1 – France Telephone: 1007
V. Right of access and deletion of personal data by the User
In accordance with the provisions of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, the User has the right to access information collected by deep-capture.com:
– The User can request the modification of his data at any time
– The User can request the rectification of erroneous data at any time
– The User can request the deletion of existing data at any time
To exercise this right, it will be up to the User to send a message to the following address: email@example.com.
– to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our Site, allowing us to improve the configuration, interest, design and ergonomics of our services
– adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the display hardware and software or reading that your terminal has
You can configure your browser software at any time so that cookies are saved in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected (either systematically or according to their issuer). You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie can be saved in your terminal.
VII. Site owner
In accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III and 19 of Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for Confidence in the digital economy, known as LCEN, we bring to the attention of users and visitors of the site: deep-capture.com the following information:
The deep-capture.com site is the exclusive property of SARL CIM ATLANTIQUE, which publishes it.
SARL with a capital of 30,000 € Tel: 02 40 58 72 96
7 RUE DES SPORTS 44119 GRANDCHAMPS-DES-FONTAINES
Registered in the Nantes Trade and Companies Register B 791 006 067 under the number 79100606700031
Intra-community VAT number: FR28791006067
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Manager : Rémi GUEUDRE
Contact the publication manager : email@example.com
The site is hosted by OVH 2 rue Kellermann 59053 ROUBAIX
CREDITS: the legal notices were generated bylegal notices